Friday, February 19, 2010

Thesis Format Example In La Salle 3-pronged Thesis Statement In Paralell Format?

3-pronged thesis statement in paralell format? - thesis format example in la salle

My teacher has four speeches, and she wants to associate with each other to a 3-double-parallel-format dissertation on developing them. I asked him what he meant, but she said that look up to too. I've been lucky to find an explanation. Do you know what you discuss that? If so, you could write such a thesis statement in this format?

1 comment:

Virus said...

3 assertions fronts .. This means that at one point ..

that means ..

Your teacher given four speeches .. and she wants to combine all these speeches and give a speech from him ..

3 and then make statements, or you can say .. To go 3-line base .. that the discourse around ..

forexample:
Address 1: I am a boy and I am innocent.
Expression 2: You are young and alive.
Word 3: cry of alarm when a girl tries to do something with me.
Speech 4: I remember that God, if such a thing ..

Well, here I met all these 4 languages ..

"I am a boy and a girl almost always anxious to get my cry of anguish and remember my God .."

Now, 3 statesthis speech .. But point'll be the same ..

1. Statement: Children are often innocent, then the girls.
2. Explanation: Girl on the sharpness of innocent children.
3. Explanation: Try and remember, God, whenever problems.


You! I hope so successful ..

3-Pronged Thesis statement means .. 3 Declarations of all four speeches .. But the point of 3 statements'll are mostly the same ..

Post a Comment