Saturday, February 13, 2010

Should I Exercise With A Grumbling Appendix What Is It About Practising That Elicits Such Disgust?

What is it about practising that elicits such disgust? - should i exercise with a grumbling appendix

Someone said that to overcome the point of all technical training, technical.

Moreover, the same source: the vacuum technique, without any sense, only brought more sad results.

My father, who plays French horn in her work, he told his teacher that we should always play, even (???) exercises like the whole universe could (Listen)

Personally, I have learned so .... my teacher, watched my 5-finger exercises and scales like a hawk. If my mind wanders, said: "No, honey, start now" until it sounded melodious ... so I always like to warm-ups and outs of work and ... made, that I understood that the work because of bad music, since their techniqueWork is the base ..... Your technique ...

I am never in a class of dancers and listened to complaints about their leaves, but the musicians of the bird ... to close this connection? Hurt your ears? So, our bad! Practice makes perfect!

4 comments:

Zambiti said...

If you are not bored a challenge. My son hates to practice scales on the guitar, but he knows how. There must be a challenge for them, if - like speed, or a reward at the end. Good question. As an athlete who loves the practice. Wind sprints, throws, techniques, etc., all are fun and stimulating. But the balance of practice on the piano - I hated it. I had to find a challenge, even desired. Perhaps that's why I'm never very far with the piano is.

wren said...

I know what you mean. But I think many people are forced to play instruments when they are young, and that he really wants, but then feel guilty about how much the cost of tuition / tools and keeping up with the good really like it.

thequiet... said...

WTF

thequiet... said...

WTF

Post a Comment