Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mucus Plug And Implantation Weird Vagina Discharge After Birth?!?!?

Weird vagina discharge after birth?!?!? - mucus plug and implantation

Almost 3 months since my son was born, was a natural vaginal birth with the Grade 2 tear has healed all nicely.Since s bare my partner, I have used condoms to prevent accidents and more with the plan of action to (my next injection period, my last period started wen the doc is closed) were iv At least, in order to obtain the release last week, is rare but it does not smell at all and (sorry TMI) has a consistency like my mucus plug was like a little cream (sorry TMI ). ask if someone knows what it is? In the week after the paper is as they say, but iv heard that the introduction of a GI mucus ot i freaking just might be pregnant again (although it is more comprehensive care) can
We appreciate any advice or thoughts would be great x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The normal download!

Anonymous said...

The normal download!

Anonymous said...

quite normal, I also had ... I thought she was) pregnant again (2 months after the arrival of my baby, but I have my period a week later .. no stress.

Post a Comment