Thursday, February 4, 2010

How To Add Multiple Cheats To Gpsphone My Husband Cheated On Me Several Times. It Hurts So Bad, How Do I Get Over The Pain.?

My husband cheated on me several times. It hurts so bad, how do I get over the pain.? - how to add multiple cheats to gpsphone

My husband and married for three months. I was injured and underwent surgery. I learned when I recovered from surgery that I cheated and deceived me several times before and during our marriage. I spoke with some of the girls I cheated with. I could not believe he had done. To make matters worse, when I needed him most during the time of my recovery was not there. Since I left, and we divorced. With each day I find more things and more about his disappointment. Some things he says makes no sense, or things that the others said. I do not know how I could be so blind. I do not know how all this. How can you pick up the pieces and move on. I'm not the kind of girl who sits down and cried over boys. But this is different. I had never seen a man do this to me. How can over it and forget about the pain?

6 comments:

Ginalici... said...

Well, the reality is that it is wrong that you never really on it .. Pain fades with time, but its worth more to offer than ever before .. a man who can deceive you, do not want, especially if hes done tons more than once, once a fault more than once. . He knew what he was doing!
Make sure, however, when you meet someone to start something new and not how you want to work not even eye contact with the opposite sex will feel.

Jen said...

Karma, my ex cheated me, ten years later, he was and the girl "friends" again. Still has fueled a pain in my *** until he turned around and slept with his sister. Karma is a sweet thing, you go about your life and everything that can care for themselves.

Ka-Bar19... said...

I think he knows what to do. Reduce your losses and find another man. Believe me, they are there and are loyal. I feel bad after 3 months in a row right around you. She decided to really be a loser! And remember, you deserve better!

Alison said...

How to overcome? When a divorce and move on.

missydee... said...

I am glad that a divorce that creep .. This is the first step, but I tell you, never about him .. But you can learn to deal with it, I recommend counseling, and I'm serious, this is a major obstacle to prevent anyone .. will you take to the relationship, if not ask them to cope with it. It was a real culprit, not the case of the normal once was a monster ... Try not to judge him as all but the statistics on cheating men is large, you must be very selective in what sure a lot more time to make sure you are pleased for you .. ..

Underwater Angel said...

Im so sorry that you had this pain. Life insurance and it is not easy guarranteed. This pain is a part of you now. You do not always receive it.
Here are two poems were read: http://www.recoveryemporium.com/Articles ...
www.yuni.com/library/docs/371.html
The matter now goes to concentrate for a while. Time heals. It takes about two years, with the average.
Here are some websites with information, you can choose from: (good luck)
www.womansavers.com
/ Www.lovesagame.com Te-secrets-of-ultra ...
www.broken-heart.net
www.goodgrief.org / pain / trust.html

Post a Comment