Thursday, February 11, 2010

Beaded Shower Curtain What Has Happened To Fabrics Lately? Know Where I Can Find Some Pretty And Sophisticated Shower Curtains?

What has happened to fabrics lately? Know where I can find some pretty and sophisticated shower curtains? - beaded shower curtain

I went shopping for both window treatments and shower curtains lately .... What happened? Even the old reliable, like JC Penney, it seems that either belong in a brothel or a house in the run off. I did not ask me that a person normally, but it's hard to believe that you can not find flowers impression - but I bought curtains fuzzy pink pearls in the middle. I do not understand.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Linen 'N Things and Bed Bath & Beyond have woven a bit boring, but you go to Stein Mart's really nice.

If you do not have in your area, just to name a fabric store Calico Corners or the yards to go, in every flower of your choice. You do not even need a pattern to run a seam.

It takes only 4.5 meters for a shadow ball for your 36 "of Windows.

Post a Comment