Saturday, January 16, 2010

National Ambulance School Roughly--What Are My Chances At Getting Accepted To These Schools??

Roughly--What are my chances at getting accepted to these schools?? - national ambulance school

my average is about 3.2 I'm new to my high school rank in the class of 50 to 189 I volunteer in a local ambulance service for nearly 48 hours per week. I have my EMT and fighting fires 1st I did not waste my time SA I want to know about my chances. I come from Vermont. I> 7 adv / AP courses. I'm on the debate team for three years and at the National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine. I can in 2 varsity sports and a rock concert in the year.

1. University of Vermont
2. University of Texas at Austin
Alabama 3.University
4. South Birmingham College
5. Ohio State College
6. University of Florida, Miami

* My GPA is so low because a terrible freshman
** If you do something about what these schools look like to know also very grateful

3 comments:

swimbike... said...

Check Princeton Review, the basic data, such as offer acceptance rates, average SA, and you can judge where you stand

been_her... said...

You should have no problem with GPA and background.

belle_bo... said...

I do not know specifically know about these schools.

A tip that can help you calculate your WFP in the junior and senior year and those who are his most recent. Schools are often similar types understand that the recent transition to high school is difficult.

My first year GPA was terrible, but every two years, I am not very good. I entered my first choice ...

They also have many extracurricular activities under his belt. The accent, as I can to differentiate themselves from others.

Good luck! I hope you have many options to choose your university career.

Post a Comment