Friday, January 29, 2010

How Do Gallstones Cause Bloating Gallbladder / Gallstones!?

Gallbladder / Gallstones!? - how do gallstones cause bloating

Ive had been ill for some time and many tests. After my last series of tests, they told me that I have a large number of gallstones and is necessary for my galbladder eliminated. I have had very severe cramps and if it took an hour. It was the worst pain I've ever known. It was last year (touch wood) has happened since. Apart from the fact that I am a general malaise, lethargy, feeling of fullness in the stomach, cramping pain in the left and right, back pain and headaches. I had almost all other tests under the sun, it is evident now that the. My CRP (C-reactive protein) are always strong or) at least over the normal (variable and I always get shown markers of inflammation in the blood. What I know, the calculations can cause these symptoms or cause severe pain that mention the people?

I am sure you have gallstones / inflammation of the gall bladder can cause discomfort.

6 comments:

Dea B said...

It is possible that the calculations also cause other problems ...

u can be removed should go get ur gall bladder before it KUASI or other problems ....

Operation is simple and U is much better after feeling ...

Marko M said...

If you cholelithiasis (gallstones), you will only be pain in the .. right upper quadrant is approximately below the last rib .. Basically, all the pain you feel in your gut .. Pain often radiates to the back and shoulders and radiative very unlikely that the legs ..

I hope I helped a little ..

Chris J said...

I pulled my gallbladder, and believe me, it's the best thing I've ever done, the pain I lived with her was the worst case, you can feel very, very bad. Be brave and be grateful to you, later removed

AdCh said...

Get your gall bladder removed. My mother had it and helped with many of these things you said.

Jojo said...

I had my gallbladder removed last year and has an op are very small and simple. I got my symptoms last summer after a grilled cheese ususally. Never went to the doctor after month! But after about 10 attacks go of more than me in the end. She said it was likely that gallstones and was given an appointment for an ultrasound examination. No advice or anything! So a few days later, I ended up victims in agony after eating half a kebab! The attack lasted for almost a week with severe pain lasers approximately 20 hours. The reason why they feel pain when you eat excretes fat, gall bladder to digest you. If you are the stones in the gallbladder stones also preferred that in the bile duct and gets stuck dying! If you eat a normal diet, you feel bad if you have a diet that is rich in fat eating, probably a lot of pain, but you should be much better if you feel on a diet low in fat stick. Read e-mail, which I also had them removed. I was wrong in this pain after my op. My stomach was soft when I move, cough or laugh, but it wasT is a pain and I healed very quickly. I advise you not eat meat because it could trigger an attack, and believe me, if you spend the hours, it's terrible! Good luck and hope you feel better soon! XXX

MABISKIN... said...

Some people have gallstones all their lives with and without complications. When you reach the boulders that block the flow of bile from the gallbladder because of their infection. You need to digest the extra bile hard fats in the diet without digestion, and it is bad for you. Try 100% freshly squeezed juice unfiltered take.

The malic acid helps to dissolve gallstones and improving the flow of bile fluid. It is also said that olive oil and lemon juice, apple 100% emulsified have gallstones. Try apple juice must be 100% fresh store bought, not a juicer that buying fresh apple juice needs. Otherwise, its up to your doctor if you have surgery.

Post a Comment