Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Find Ring Size How Do I Find A Ring Size Online For My 4 Inch Circumference Finger?

How do I find a ring size online for my 4 inch circumference finger? - find ring size

I wonder how I know that my line sizes of rings of my fingers, if larger than normal. I am 6 '11 'and my ring finger is about 4 cm at the base. I looked everywhere, but the largest size I could find was 13 and was not nearly big enough. Can someone help me please?

Nor, as I calculate the size of the cycle based on the size of a finger? My father is 6 '9 "and my brother is 6' 10" and want us matching rings for a special occasion. You have big fingers, but smaller than me, but more than 13 Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1 comment:

dude4∞ said...

The thing about wrestling is that the size should not do online. It is one of the few things in life that really wants to be there in person. They are certainly a good choice if you go to a jeweler. I know you can get monster middle rings - One of my friends has just gotten married and he is a man of the line and 6'6 ", 410 lbs. Although most sites do not sell the rings so big, you tense. But if you go to a jeweler, you can tell how big track and see you have the feeling that they try to sell you something. If I'm too aggressive, you realize that you d 'now elsewhere anyway.

Post a Comment