Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lcd Cantilever Wall Mount How Should I Go About Mounting An LCD TV With A Wall Bracket On A Newly Converted Cellar?

How should I go about mounting an LCD TV with a wall bracket on a newly converted cellar? - lcd cantilever wall mount

Hello!

Recently, I had converted my basement into a studio in Nice. They are metal stud and plasterboard. I bought a beautiful 32 "LCD TV and wall mount cantilever. The instructions were not very big, but from what I understand to need to break the timber-work and not metal. I am very helpless when it comes to these things ... So, what can I do? "Try to get a professional to do?" I was looking online for directions, such as address work. I have bought these things, Dang think it would be easy ...

Thank you for your help in advance!

Daz

1 comment:

spiegy20... said...

Argos and Currys have an installation service - it costs about £ 200.00 although

Post a Comment