Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Are Biodegradable Airsoft Pellets Bad Are Crosman Airsoft .12 Glow In The Dark Tracer Pellets Biodegradable? Are Any Common Pellets Biodegradable?

Are Crosman airsoft .12 glow in the dark Tracer pellets biodegradable? are any common pellets biodegradable? - are biodegradable airsoft pellets bad

I realized shortly after I started playing airsoft pellet / BB 's are even harmful and bad for the environment, and I realized that right after buying several boxes Trace Crosman pellets. I checked online, and pellets are biodegradable, but I wonder if they do not have to return to them. Thank you:)

2 comments:

Jimz said...

I
"Bio Cybergun BBS 20 grams THEREE is quite accurate, but the thing that last forever, to deteriorate. In mid-July I have used and still in the yard now so easy to buy BBS normal plastic, because you are not the" Rifle "bio BBS everywhere in a local store.

Besides ussualy me 10 minutes to collect your BBS with a throw em away. lt'll help small creatures alittle bit.

Mountain man said...

From what I understand rabbits and deer pellets are biodegradable.

Post a Comment